Pages - Menu

Friday, November 20, 2015

The key of making skirts

I was thinking of creating Blogwalking series for my blog. So, here it is!

I searched on how to make pleated maxi skirt. I found quiet a few. However some of their posts have detailed explanation (sometimes, i don't really like to read long paragraph) and some posts explained in short. Till I found Cheryl post.

She had a very brilliant and well explanation on how to make pleated flare skirt. Most importantly, she made the picture summary which helped me understand the whole making skirt thingy. I just got the key of making any skirt either short, maxi etc:-

top skirt length = waist band length




Today, I plan on buying fabric, so tomorrow I can make one for myself. I love long skirt since long time ago. Easy to wear and to dress. I thought why don't I make one for myself? It could be fun! ♥ - Luna Merza

Find me at:

No comments: