Pages - Menu

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Nutella Creme Recipe

I was inspired by the banana with peanut as a creme on P-Interest. Since my husband loves Nutella, it gave me the idea of making the Nutella as a creme with Marie biscuit and covered with chocolate on the outside.
It was tasty and delicious as Mr. Husband said. The only drawback was, it's too sweet to our liking. Next time, I should change the baking chocolate formula by adding coco? hehe~ or maybe look for unsweetened chocolate.

I did't have one baking sheet. So, it was kinda hard for me to take off the thing from ceramic plate.

Next thing, I would like to try Dates covered with chocolate my favorite! That's all from #lunamerzakitchen for today :) ♥ - Luna Merza
Nutella Creme Recipe

Ingredient:
  • Nutella
  • 8 pcs of Marie biscuit
  • 6 bars of baking chocolate

Direction:
  1. Heat the chocolate in the microwave for about 30-40 seconds. Stir them till they mix and melt perfectly. 
  2. Spread the Marie biscuit with Nutella
  3. Dip them into the melted chocolate
  4. Put them on the baking sheet. 
  5. Put them in the fridge for about an hour or two. In my case, I put them in the freezer and it was ready to eat after 15-20 minutes. 


Find me at:

No comments: