Pages - Menu

Friday, October 30, 2015

Fried Banana Cheese - First time cooked

"Have you tried the Sanggar Cheese?", Wana asked me.

Aii, post si Luna ni resepi ja malar. Apa boleh buat nie la hobi baru. Suka masak-masak semenjak tau memasak itu senang. Just perlu rajin ja. hehe~

I didn't know what was Sanggar Cheese. It's actually a fried banana (pisang goreng) topped with cheese and brown sugar. If you guys haven't try it yet, rugi. Hehe~ so better try it. Usually they sell it at RM3 per set.

Whenever I went to the shop near the D'One Mart Labuan, I always said "Sanggar Cinta". Till, one day my sister-in-law cooked one for us. Two words "Delicious and Crunchy!" and satisfied! 

She taught me how to do it and I guess I did it because Lovie said delicious. Well, still in the process of learning on how to cook things. So, please bear with me. hehe~



Pisang Cheese Recipe
By Luna Merza

Batter:
5-6pcs Abu Banana - cut thinly so that you can get the extra crispiness
Half cup of Tepung Goreng Pisang by Nona (Banana Fritter Flour)
One cup of glutinous rice flour
Water
A little bit of turmeric powder -  for color
1 teaspoon of sugar
Small pinch of salt

Topping:
Shredded cheddar cheese
Brown sugar
Sweet cream milk

Steps:
  1. In a shallow bowl, combine the Tepung Pisang Nona flour, rice flour and beat with water; add salt. 
  2. Dip banana in the mixture,
  3. Fry banana, several pieces at a time in fryer, for 4-5 minutes on each side or until turn golden brown.
  4. Finish it off with the topping. You're pretty much done. Eat while it is till hot. DELICIOUS!

No comments: