Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Simple Apple Salad Recipe

What a lovely Saturday today. I was having my simple apple salad that take only few minutes to prepare. I just grabbed anything that I found in the refrigerator and this what I came up with. I loved it and this is going to be my to-go simple breakfast! Did I just say how much I love mayonnise? Yes, I love it! Let's get started shall we...

Things that you need:-

  • Apple
  • Raisin
  • Cheese
  • Sausage - Rose Brand my favorite
  • Lady's Choice Mayonnise

Just mix all up and you're done babes. If you put it in the refrigerator and let it cold, it is going to be more delicious. Trust me. *wink *wink

Let me continue watching my favorite American series "Jane by Design". I have been watching this several times and I just love to see how they dressed etc. How I wish they are going to release the season 2. Happy Saturday everyone ♥ - Luna Merza

Find me at:

No comments: