Pages - Menu

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Goodbye 2013

I was so excited that its finally new yearrrr! I had listed down things that I remembered so far such as what happened, things that I achieved and so on :) 

THINGS THAT I ACHIEVED
I would say that 2013 was pretty good year to me because I had accomplished things such as following:
  1. I owned a handbag that I've wished to have when I was teenager. it's... Louis Vuitton Neverfull Damier. Crazy I know. Nonetheless, totally worth splurge!
  2. I owned my first car that I loved. Practically I considered myself devoted to commitment already eh.
  3. I had travelled to Bali, one of the famous places in the world.
  4. I have good knowledge about fashion and style such as how to dress for petite, mix and match etc. It was enough to navigate myself to "Dress to Impress". I mostly did some readings such as e-books, watch youtubers, read fashion blogs etc.
  5. I improved my skill in doing manicure and pedicure at home. I could see that my skill has been improved. I am so proud of myself. Lame I know. Haha! BTW, no "course attendance" was involved.

HAPPENED IN LIFE
  1. I had attended four weddings this year. Maggie, Ailah, Vivian Siow and Noraini.
  2. I went to Sarawak for the first time and met new friends along the way. I had really a great time there.
  3. I finally met my best friends since secondary school. I had a great time meeting them.
  4. I had encountered a group of mean ladies tried to bring me down. But hey, I still alive. haha!
  5. I finally settling down with a job that I felt boring at first, but in the end, I am willing to spend my 10/5 days. I am truly grateful on this.
  6. I finally met someone after 25 years waiting.
  7. I becoming stronger than before either emotionally and physically. Thanks to my friends, family and Bear for all the supports. I am lucky to have you guys beside me.
  8. Cumy-cumy and Cayenk are still stick with me wherever I go. They had travelled to KL, Brunei, Sarawak, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Phuket and Bali. Don't ask who they are.
  9. I tried the most expensive coffee in the world which is Luwak Coffee according to what I read online.
  10. I tried Magic Mushroom for the first time. I never knew that I could see things beyond imagination for the first time in my life. It was really crazy but fun. Well, once in a life time.

THINGS TO ACHIEVE FOR YEAR 2014
These are roughly what I would like to achieve in year 2014 onwards. Although some of them I won't be able to make them come true, I am excited to share them here:-
  1. Take riding horse lesson or ride a horse? As long as I am on top of horse :D
  2. Take MAICSA courses. It is like I will be studying again. I am still thinking about this.
  3. While typing this post, I am in love with Lee Min Hoo from The Heirs. So, I would like to meet him! Impossible to achieve eh. Whateva.
  4. Korea and Japan are my next destination. I would not be able to go this year. However, who knows... *praying hardly*
  5. Samsung MV900F is my current wish list. Well, there are other things that I want as well, but this item is the most obvious one at the moment.
  6. I would like to save more!
  7. Try to create more sales at Lunavocy.com
  8. To post more on Lunamerza.com
  9. I am eyeing on the Ipad Air!
I guess that is all for now. I am really looking forward to create beautiful memories, improve and achieve more in my life!
Goodbye 2013 and welcome 2014!

No comments: