Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Prosecutor Princess Addicts

Since last week, I have been occupied with the Korean Drama called Prosecutor Princess. The limited edition shoe is meant for Ma Hye Ri and she don't even know it. How sweet was that!

Seo In Woo always show up whenever Ma Hye Ri is in trouble or need someone to lean on. Ma Hye Ri doesn't even realize who her heart belongs to. I couldn't even predict that Seo In Woo is actually plotting a revenge against Ma Hye Ri. All I thought was Seo In Woo has crush on Ma Hye Ri since they were young. I love the unpredictable.



SYNOPSIS

Ma Hye Ri is a woman with an excellent memory and ability to focus, which allowed her to pass the bar exam with ease. Despite her talents, she is more interested in being fashionable and dislikes hard work so she is far from being an ideal prosecutor and has doubts about her suitability for her job. Through her conflicts with senior colleagues and struggles with difficult cases, however, Hye Ri gradually matures into a brilliant prosecutor with a sense of duty and justice.


It was refreshing to watch drama in different scene such as being prosecutor. At least, I have the knowledge of what is going on, being as one. Yoon Se Joon reminded me of someone I knew from university. They were looked alike. It's just that Yoon Se Joon is the matured version.

I usually watch Korean drama through online at drama.net. It has a lot of dramas to watch. All I have to do just pick one :D ♥

Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Bloglovin

No comments: