Pages - Menu

Monday, November 4, 2013

Victoria Secret Birthday Gift


"Where did you get this?" I asked Neddy when she handed over the Victoria Secret underwear for my birthday present. 

I thought she went to US without letting us know. Silly Luna. Haha! I was so happy and finally I could have VS undies in my underwear collection. I was thinking of shopping at www.victoriassecret.com cos I didn't know that VS is also available at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Next time VS KL, next time.
Last year birthday she got Triumph underwear for me as well. What a lovely best friend eh!

At the moment, I am looking for seamless underwear so that whenever I wear dresses or pants, I can use underwear without showing any lines ;)

Anyway, thank you neddy for the awesome birthday gift! Love it!

No comments: