Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Birthday on 2013

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes everyone either through facebook, message, whatsapp etc. It means a lot to me.
Thank u Bear for treated me special lunch on my birthday. I thought that he was going to have normal lunch with me as I suggested to had lunch at Financial Park only. Instead, he brought me to Fratini Restaurant. Then I realised it was my birthday what. Haha~ We are very seldom to have lunch together. So whenever he brings me out, I am happy to eat anywhere.
These are my favorite foods at Fratini's Labuan

When we were in Makeup Room, Financial Park Convention Hall, I was surprised by the Usherettes team whereby they had also prepared cake on my birthday. Thank you so much for the cake gorgeous ladies!

Another surprise was, when we were celebrating for my best friend's birthday, Ned on 7 Nov. She was the one who surprised me with the cake. I was kinda blurr when they announced my name and asked for my wishes. Lolx.

Anyway, thank you so much for the surprises and cakes my friends! You guys are wonderful friends of mine :')

No comments: