Pages - Menu

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Billion Princess

When I was in high school, I used to read manga comic books after got back from school. Sometimes I went to the book shop at Kingfisher KK just to sit on red cushion at the corner comfortably, rent comic books for less than RM1 and read. I usually finished read 1 book at a time due to budget constraint :p

Lately I spend my time reading Manga instead of Wattpad-ing. Currently I'm reading the Manga comic book called "Billion Princess". I was just randomly looked for Manga books to read and this story line caught my attention.
The story is about an 18 year old girl who has a luxury life, always wear beautiful clothing like a princess and has a secret famous boyfriend. Till one day her dad commit suicide, business is bankrupt, house auction off and her boyfriend dump her...

It reminded me of when I was teenager where there was time that I was feeling down and things got out of place. Story books like this helped and motivated me to become strong and never give up. I'm smiling when remembering those days :)

No comments: