Pages - Menu

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cantonese Buffet at Grand Dorsett Labuan

When it comes to buffet, Grand Dorsett is always my first choice of buffet. Since it was Bridget's Birthday, we wanted to make it special for her. They were serving Cantonese buffet for the first time which indirectly it made my friend's birthday was special as well. Thanks Dorsett!
I had two bowls for chicken soup and I loveee the taste of the soup.
I like the softness, sizes and freshness of the prawn combine with the butter cream. When I put it on my mouth, it tasted delicious! Thumbs up to the butter prawn!
I always told to myself that, whenever opt to eat for buffet, try to skip the rice. However, this time was an exception due to I couldn't stand to see the color of the fried rice that looked tempting.
I didn't expect Durian with flour tasted good until Bridget recommended us to try Durian Rolls. It was delicious. The softness inside combine with crunchiness outside made such a perfect combination. I wish I can eat this again. So from now onwards, I will start be asking the reception whenever I plan to dine in at Dorsett.
The Cantonese buffet was worth to spent money with and thanks to chef Alo for making the awesome and delicious dinner. Thank you so much also for the lovely & helpful Aini, Zul and other Dorsett staff that night for making my best friend's birthday special!

Lotsa Love,
Luna Merza

No comments: