Pages - Menu

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Wattpad is my New Hobby


Yes I'm on Wattpad! :D

I used to love reading when I was in primary school until Form 3, but then I stopped. Lately, I like to spend my time reading on Wattpad.

I discovered Wattpad when I was searching for free e-books on application store on Iphone. Wattpad is the world's largest community for discovering and sharing stories whereby you can read thousands of stories and it's FREE! You can find stories based on your preferences.

I usually narrowed down my search to romance and non-teen fiction categories. Sometime I read werewolf and vampire stories as well.

Well, if you happen to be on Wattpad, you may find me here as well. (p/s: I don't produce story books alright. Wattpad is just a place for my reading purposes *wink *wink)

See you there!

No comments: