Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fix oily or greasy hair instantly

Truth to be told, my hair gets so oily every morning even though I just washed it on the day before.

So, the best way to get rid of greasiness or oiliness is by sprinkling baby powder onto my hair and gently rubbing it until the white color disappears. If I don't do it properly, my hair will appear grey.

Sometimes, when I couldn't sleep at night or Ggirls night outing, the next morning I tend to wake up late till have no time to wash my hair. As my quick fix, Johnsons Baby Powder my best-friend do the amazing work for me!

I have heard the dry shampoo, but I never tried that before and never bothered to find one :p Well, I think I should consider to get one because I heard it comes with fragrance. Interesting.

Hope the above help you guys as well ;)

Till next time,
xOxO
Luna Merza

1 comment:

Rungitom said...

Dry shampoo, I haven't heard this thing before. Good tips for a quick oily hair fix though. :D


______________________
www.rungitom.com