Pages - Menu

Friday, December 28, 2012

Shopping Experience with Strawberrynet.com

I'm so happy I just received my box from Strawberrynet.com! I've been wanting Macadamia Natural Oil for quite so long already. I have heard positive reviews about this brand and I decided to get them for myself.

So I googled and I found Strawberrynet website. At first I didn't trust to buy products from their site. Then I googled and I found mywomenstuff by Paris B review on StrawberryNet.com : Why Use it and is it reliable? Thanks to her for giving a conducive review. Without it, we might miss out good deals and reliable store to shop at.

Product:
I bought Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque and Healing Oil

Price:
Firstly, I got discount of 9% for Macadamia Mask. Secondly, I got volume discount of 1% (buy 1-2 items) for macadamia mask and healing oil. Thirdly, since I spent more than USD25, they asked me to choose free gift and I choose Stilla one step makeup foundation. Basically, I got 3 benefits which are discount, volume discount & free gift. I'm so happy because I got best deal for the products that I love to try.

Shipping:
They sent by registered post and it's free. What a big relief :)

Delivery time:
I ordered on 19 December 2012 and I received it today (28 December 2012). It took 10 days for them to deliver to Labuan, Malaysia. I'm happy I received my parcel earlier before go for my leave. Thanks Strawberrynet!

Payment:
I paid by credit card. They have other payment method as well.

Genuine product
I trust I received the original Macadamia Natural Oil because I have compared the actual packaging and textures that I received with the pictures on the internet (reviews from reliable sources on them). It is the same & original item.

I will definitely order again from Strawberrynet.com. Most importantly they are reliable, fast, good service, best deals and safe place to shop at. I hope they can maintain in giving good service to me in near future.

I could say this is my new year gift from myself to myself? *chuckling*

No comments: