Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Review on Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead Steam Starter

Pig Nose Clear Blackhead Steam Starter is one of Holika Holika's blackhead product range. The name also sounds interesting. Why do they use pig nose as the name of the product haa... I think that is because of pig nose looks clear from any blackhead or whitehead? 
Description:
Pig Nose Clear Blackhead Steam Starter has the ability to open your pores with heat, like a steamed towel. It is a gel type starter that not only opens your pores but eliminates waste in them. Its pink clay ingredients helps absorb excess sebum too and soften stubborn blackheads.

What it does?
  • Opens Pores
  • Eliminates Waste
  • Absorbs Sebum
  • Removes Blackheads
My review:
I found that this product is pretty convenience and very helpful for someone who has a very tight schedule. I don't need to boil water etc. Furthermore I don't have water heater in my bathroom.

The first thing I noticed when I applied Holika Holika Pig-Nose Clear Blackhead Steam Starter on my nose area, I could feel slightly heat. It does soften my skin and enlarged my pores as well. However, I didn't see any blackheads came out nor sebum absorbed :p

For the best result, I used the comedone extractor to remove the blackheads since it does enlarged my pores. It makes my work easier to remove the blackheads by using extractor :) But, make sure 

Fragrance: It has citrus scent
Texture: It is crystal clear gel type and not sticky at all.
Packaging: 
Well, when look at the name of the product itself, Muslim might just ignore this item without even bother to hold or touch due to it's name "PIG nose..." Just my perception ;)
The product descriptions still in Korean language which I still have to find on internet for further info. 
How I use:
  1. Firstly I squeeze small tiny amount at the back of my hand and apply it onto my nose area
  2. Next, I massage and leave it around 3 minutes, then I use cotton pad to remove it or wash off with lukewarm water.
  3. I use comedone extractor to remove the blackheads.
Overall, I found this product is very useful to me.

Will I buy this again? Yes :)
Price: RM32.90
Size: 30ml
My rate: 7/10

Where to buy: 
Holika Holika at Suria Sabah
Holika Holika 1Mall, Kota Kinabalu
prettyandcute.com

No comments: