Pages - Menu

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Make Kitty Face Shoes


Lately my hobby is I like to make things. There will be more coming up DIY projects which I'm super excited about it.

Today I wanna share with you guys my Kitty shoes inspired by Charlotte Olympia Kitty! If you couldn't get the kitty shoes anywhere or like to sew then let's rock get started!

Things you need:
  • PVC
  • Black shoes ( I used pump wedges)
  • needle
  • scissor
  • white thread
  • black thread
  • Glue gun
  • basic sewing knowledge ;)

Spotted Taylor Swift wearing Charlotte Olympia's Kitty shoes:
Photo credted to Gilvip.com
How I loveee my new kitty shoes. Well, you can wear them for hanging out with your friends, going to a party, meeting your boyfriend or to any of your upcoming events.

Be inspired! - Luna Merza

No comments: