Pages - Menu

Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas and New Year 2013 Gift

Nothing more happier than we got things that we wanted so muchh!!!
I was surprised the moment W handed over a black Sephora paper bag to me the moment I landed on the passenger seat. I already knew what was inside.

Actually, the night before he told me that he didn't manage to buy due to out of stock at Sephora Singapore. Yes, of course I believed that because I know this palette is very popular among beauty gurus and ladies.

Actually, I asked W to buy one for me because he was heading to Singapore few days ago. I planned I want to pay him by end of this month. But then it turned out become my christmas and new year gift. Don't you think it's awesomeeeeeee~~~!!! Well, I'm more than happy to get things that I wanted.

Well, I couldn't wait till Christmas and New Year. I guess, I just open them then :p I'm super excited!!!
OMG!!! I love love love my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I can't wait to try them out!

Till next time,

XOXO
Luna Merza

4 comments:

Daylirn Lim Siew Fong said...

I wana see the result... :)

Luna Merza said...

Hi babe! yeah sure goin to post look use this palette ^^

Neeta Patel said...

Wow... Really a nice thing to give as a new year gift to your loved one, I cant say anything about result but shades are awesome.

Luna Merza said...

Dear Neeta, Thanks! Yes the shades are awesome and worth the price :)