Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 24, 2012

How Do I Get Rid of Blackhead

I have pretty serious blackhead. I've been looking for years on what products that work the best for blackhead. Justtttttttt recently, I have found on how to get rid of them. I'm glad truly glad :)

It worked so effectively on me and I'm so excited to share with you guys. Let me share with you on how I effectively get rid of stubborn blackhead. 

These are the products that I use to get rid of my blackhead:-
1) Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating  (to remove dead skin)
2) Holika Holika Pig-Nose Clear Blackhead Steam Starter (to open the pores)
3) Body Shop Comedo Extractor (to remove blackhead)
3) Beauty Diary Mask or Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner (to close and tighten the pores)

Step 1:
Firstly, I wash my face use Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating. I massage gently with circular emotion to remove any dead skin cells. Then, I rinse my face with water.


Step 2:
I use Holika Holika Pig-Nose Clear Blackhead Steam Starter to open the pores. I massage and leave it for like 3 minutes. Then I wash off with lukewarm water.
Actually you can use hot water to create steam to open the pores.  Remember, don't get too close to the hot water! I use Holika Holika Blackhead Steam Starter because it is pretty convenience for me to just apply it onto my nose area.

Step 3:
Next, I use Body Shop black head remover to remove the black head. I gently squeeze them out of the pore repeatedly until successfully removed all blackheads and whiteheads. After that, I wash my face with lukewarm water.
If you do not have the extractor, you can use Bobbi pin as substitute like what I did last time ;)

Step 4:
Lastly, I use My Beauty Diary Mask Apple Polyphenol to close the pores for about 30 minutes.

or 

If I do not have enough time, I just use Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner and proceed with skin care routine such as applying moisturizer etc. I prefer to use non-alcohol toner for my face.
Hygiene purposes:
Of course, do not forget about the hygiene of extractor ladies. U can soak it in the rubbing alcohol before and after use to sterilize it.

I am still looking for the suitable astringent that works best for my combination skin.

So, these are the steps that helped me a lot to get rid of my blackhead. I never used traditional way but I'm going to give a try someday.
Hope the above can help you to find the right products for stubborn + annoying blackheads!

Till next time,
xoxo
Luna Merza

No comments: