It's been a long time ago I want to do sweet lolita or himegyaru makeup look. Well, basically its not 100% the same as it is but at least I'm dare to step out from the box haa xD because I will never ever to post this but yeah, I did it and I posted it! =D
First of all, I applied Loreal whitening cream on my face to moisturize my skin. Next I applied Erase paste by Benefit medium color on my dark circle. I have serious dark circle ladies. shh... =P After that, I used my favorite Garnier Light Visible Whitening Face Power which has SPF18 and long lasting shine free effect. I have combination skin and I have to make sure my face shine free. The next steps, please refer below:-
- Apply your favourite primer on your eyelid. I used urban decay primer that I bought from Sephora Pavillion KL.
- Line the outer upper line and lower line as so with Stila Smudge Pot gel eyeliner.
- Apply some amount of Shameles Shana Shadow Shady Lady The Balm. Before apply it, tap off the excess in order to achieve the color that you prefer.
- Use brown color brow liner and fill in the missing area. I used 168 palette makeup palette brown color to fill in my brow as I don't own brown liner =D After that, apply false lashes.
- I re-apply second false lashes as I want my eyelashes look heavier. Put some highlight on the tear dot which I use Miss Rose as highlighter. Next, line the lower waterline with west end white Stage Eyeliner and final touch, curl your lashes in order to blend your actual lashes with false lashes.
- I use Sephora Rouge honey color lipstick.
- I applied WonderGloss Lipgloss no. 14 by Stage to make my lip fuller.
- Apply a small amount of blush to the apples of your cheeks to finish off the look. Remember to keep it light and if you over do it, you may use your face powder to cover it up.
- and yes, put favorite wig! and change outfit according to your preference for this look.
So, here are some pictures!