Pages - Menu

Friday, January 28, 2011

Tips for Hair Color

I was thinking of getting my hair re-colored.
the color of my hair during convo 2009
Here some very important but simple tips that I wanted to share to you guys before use any hair dye color on your hair in order to protect yourself from skin irritation.

DONT FORGET TO TEST ON SMALL PART OF YOUR HAIR BEFORE USE!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN ON THE BOX!

I saw some pictures of people who turned to be like this after used selected brand of hair color.
Clairol Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10 caused her face to balloon.
Last time, I dyed my hair and I didn't follow the instruction given. The instruction given is leave on for 45 minutes. But last time I used it for like 1 night in order to make sure the color stand out and match like what i wanted.

However, this time I will make sure I follow the instruction given. I have never faced any problem before but it is good to take extra pre-caution.

No comments: