Pages - Menu

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Skincare Review: My Beauty Diary Mask

Ollaa!!! I just finished doing my mask. It’s been a while didn’t use mask. Now kind of nothing to do so just spent my time masking =D Well, actually my friend gave me this. It is called My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder Mask. My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder Mask is actualy to softens, whitens, activates and nourishes skin.


My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder Mask

CONTAINS:
Amino acids and trace elements present in natural pearl powder can penetrate deep into the skin for supple, radiant look. Essence from the Mulberry extract helps in the hydration of the skin.


Vitamin B and Algae-Yeast complex
activates and nourishes the skin. Liquorice and Lemon extracts help the skin to regain its balance while obtaining the nourishment at the same time.
My Beauty Diary Pearl Black Mask

STEPS:
1.  Cleanse face thoroughly before applying mask
2.  Excess essence from the packaging may be applied on the neck by massage
3.  After 20 minutes, remove mask and gently massage face to assist absorption
4.  Rinsing is not required
5.  You may apply toner, moisturizer etc. after application
6.  Use daily for maximum effect


REVIEW:
Normally, I will use the mask until 30-40 minutes and use once a week.  Well, as for myself, I don’t like it very much because it is watery.  But, I do like the smell. It is powder smell. After taken shower, while relaxing myself and online, I will do masking. After applied it, I just use cotton to remove excess liquid and just leave it dry. As a result I felt my skin soft and nourish. My skin tone is brighter than before. Apart from that, I’m using the Aqualabel White Up Lotion. Probably it is because of the combination I guess. I want to try the black pearl next time ;)

2 comments:

Kelly_konomi said...

it sold in singapore as well but has been hesitant to getting it as i've never heard of it.. hahaa.

but i will definitely give it a try next time.
thanks sweetie!

Flurdelunah said...

it is good to try dear ;) This is the first mask that i've been tried. My skin look brighter ;)