My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder Mask
Amino acids and trace elements present in natural pearl powder can penetrate deep into the skin for supple, radiant look. Essence from the Mulberry extract helps in the hydration of the skin.
Vitamin B and Algae-Yeast complex
activates and nourishes the skin. Liquorice and Lemon extracts help the skin to regain its balance while obtaining the nourishment at the same time.
My Beauty Diary Pearl Black Mask
1. Cleanse face thoroughly before applying mask
2. Excess essence from the packaging may be applied on the neck by massage
3. After 20 minutes, remove mask and gently massage face to assist absorption
4. Rinsing is not required
5. You may apply toner, moisturizer etc. after application
6. Use daily for maximum effect
Normally, I will use the mask until 30-40 minutes and use once a week. Well, as for myself, I don’t like it very much because it is watery. But, I do like the smell. It is powder smell. After taken shower, while relaxing myself and online, I will do masking. After applied it, I just use cotton to remove excess liquid and just leave it dry. As a result I felt my skin soft and nourish. My skin tone is brighter than before. Apart from that, I’m using the Aqualabel White Up Lotion. Probably it is because of the combination I guess. I want to try the black pearl next time ;)