Pages - Menu

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Flur de LuNa Macaroni Salad

Macaroni Salad is one of my favorite. I always asked my mom to make for me. Since I am not living with my family anymore, I have to make the salad myself. I just wanna share with you guys food that I enjoy eating so much. Let's get started!

The ingredients:
  • 1 bottle Mayonis
  • 1/2 can of Milk creme
  • Chicken (boil the chicken)
  • 1 can of Cocktail Fruit
  • Macaroni (boil)
Step 1 - 4:
Boil the Chicken for about 20 minutes and Macaroni for about 13 minutes. Usually I will boil them at the same time. Thereafter, cut the chicken into small pieces.

Step 5-8:
Mix the Mayonis with milk cream. Next, mix all the remaining ingredients to the Macaroni and chicken. Actually you can mix with fried sausage, causew nut or anything you want. Lastly, put the Macaroni Salad in the refrigerator for a night. All done and enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog